Elmira District Community Living continues to monitor developments pertaining to COVID-19. As an organization that works in the vulnerable sector, the safety and well-being of the people we support and our staff team is of utmost importance.
EDCL takes direction and follows recommendations from the Waterloo Region Public Health Unit, Ministry of Children Community and Social Services and other relevant government agencies as required.
Thank You EDCL Staff
Thank you to all front line workers at EDCL, a video for you.
Memo- Re-introductions of Visits in Congregate Living Settings
MCCSS Congregate Living Settings – Visitor Policy – English (2)
- Determining Work Force Phone Poll
- Stay Healthy at Work
- When and How to Wear a Mask (Public Health Ontario)
- COVID-19 Information By and For People with Disabilities
- Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- What you need to know to help you and your family stay healthy
- Coping with stress during the 2019-nCoV outbreak
- What is social distancing?
- 01-April Program Closures
- 20-March Staff Info of Interest
- 19-March EAP Program (Employee Assistance Program)
- 18-March Employees who also work for another Employer
- 17-March Employees are not losing pay
- 16-March EDCL Response to COVID-19/Coronavirus
- 6-March Coronavirus update